CHURCH HERZ JESU TURBENTHAL
Originally, the nave of the Herz Jesu Church in Turbenthal, consecrated in 1934, was lit using spherical, opal glass pendant luminaires. These historic lights were removed at some point and replaced by four, pendant luminaires, each with four cylinders. As their light output proved too low, LIGHT ON took on the task of renovating all the luminaires – including the older ones that were still available – and retrofitting them with modern lighting technology. In combination with the additionally installed special spots for discreet accents, the church is now bathed in a homogeneous light throughout.
Kath. Pfarramt Turbenthal