Owner & Member of the Management
- Studied for 4 years at the Institute of Physics of the University of Zurich where he acquired a degree in Precision Engineering.
- 3.5 years of training to be a classical ballet dancer at the Central School of Ballet in London.
- At the same time, he completed his lighting design studies in London.
- 7.5 years of practical stage experience on all levels, right through to the position of First Lighting Designer at the National Opera in Pretoria, South Africa.
- At the same time, he worked as a freelancer for open-air and film productions.
- Return to Europe.
- Studied for four years at the Hanseatic Academy in Hamburg where he qualified as a Lighting Technician.
- Owner of LIGHT ON since the 1 July 1992.